винил

винил

четверг, 18 августа 2016 г.

1113-3336ZA. Goldie Ens. This is my life

1113-3336ZA. Goldie Ens. This is my life



01
01.Sharocain                                       (G.Ens)
02.Abracadabra                                 (S.Miller)
03.Give me love                                 (G.Ens – M.Bukovič)
04.Sunshine after the rain                (E.Gronwich)
05.This is my life                                (K.Vagner, P.Žak – M.Skalka)
06.Why?                                              (J.Parma – M.Skalka)
02
07.Missed my chance                       (G.Ens – M.Bukovič)
08.Grand prix                                      (V.Hadl – K.Vagner, P.Markov – M.Žantovsky)
09.I've got the rhythm                       (G.Ens – M.Skalka)
10.Mother's eyes                                (T.Jans)
11.Take me for the ride tonight       (K.Vagner, P.Žak – M.Skalka)
12.I've got music in me                     (B.Boshell)

arranged by Jindřich Parma (1-7,9,11,12), Vitezslav Hadl (8), Miloš Nop (10)
"Bezinki" (1,4,7,9,11,12)
Karel Vagner & his orchestra
Recording directors Pavel Kűhn, Jan Spálený
Recording engineers Karel Hodr, Jan Chapulský
Cover & photography Pavel Jasanský
Cover editor Aleš Svoboda
Recorded at the Supraphon Mozarteum studio, Prague, Nov-Dec 1982
© "Supraphon", 1983

рип mvaleryi


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий